Locations: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Family: Project Management
Req ID: 218958
Job Posted On: August 18, 2020
What will my responsibilities be?
The Senior Project Engineer acts as works coordinator and reports to Project Manager and shall be responsible to assist the PM in day-to-day project activities.
The main tasks of the PE are:
- Responsible for all contract, costs and schedule issues within the area of responsibility as defined by the PM.
- Assist the project team in implementing / complying with all applicable internal regulations, processes and procedures.
- Assist compiling, reviewing and monitoring of order intake cost calculations / project costs.
- Provide assistance for all drawings & documentation follow up from internal departments / vendors / customer
- Ensure monitoring and follow up with internal departments, suppliers and contractors to ensure fulfillment of agreed milestones.
- Responsible for all documents control & maintenance.
- Assist project team in implementation of project Quality and HSE requirements / plans.
- Assist the project team in claim and change management.
- Assist the project team in contract and customer management.
- Coordinate and take charge of the issuance of project plans and documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, ITP, project test procedures, time schedules etc)
- Coordinate with project site personnel for all issues (e.g. providing of approved drawings, technical documents, administration matters etc.)
- Plan and record the flow of data during project execution through DTS (Document Transmittal Sheet)
- Ensure timely provision of customer documentation in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Assist in preparation and updating of project time schedules.
- Monitor compliance with project time schedules.
- Compile project progress reports in project related subcontractor invoice certifications and financial forecasts.
What else do I need to have to qualify for this role?
- Electrical Engineering Degree Preferred.
- Experience in Substation projects.
- Excellent team player.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Good experience with Excel and other PM tools.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.