- Support retail assets operations
- Support Retail Asset Manager in monitoring asset’s operational and financial performance; conduct comprehensive analysis to identify underperforming assets and/or assess potential divestitures or acquisition.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in the implementation of Retail Management Strategy in the assigned retail asset/s.
- Support in the preparation of the detailed P & L for each assigned asset and the consolidation of the combined assets for onward submission to the Head of Asset Management and Operations.
- Support in the monitoring and tracking of monthly operational and financial targets per asset in coordination with Retail GMs; identify and recommend mitigation actions in conjunction with the Asset Manager.
- Support in the preparation of reports to support he management requirements such as P & L for each assigned asset and consolidation of the combined assets for onward submission to the Head of Asset Management and Operations.
- Assist the Asset Manager in generating in-depth financial analysis (IRR, ROI, ROE) on assigned underperforming assets or attractive opportunities, on sale in the market, to assess potential divestitures or acquisitions;
- Monitor budgets, financial models and highlight variances, if any.
- Conduct market research to assist the Asset Manager with up-to-date rent pricing for retail properties.
- Monitor and keep track of the KPIs on retail/asset performance and customer satisfaction to ensure alignment to the set targets.
- Liaise with Retail GMs to obtain constant updates on asset performance.
- Coordinate with other Retail GMs to develop and recommend synergies between various assets.
- Monitor asset operations, escalate and recommend adjustment in case of deviations.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Min of: 4-6 years of related experience in retail asset properties.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
- Min of: N/A
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and exposure to the GCC real estate market, experience in Abu Dhabi retail market preferred.
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Well versed in MS office application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written)
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business or economics, MBA.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.