Location: Abu Dhabi
Hill International is an international construction-consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Hill is a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com).
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate on all requirements related to the Government Affairs Department
- Draft, review and gather reports to respond to official inquiries
- Serve company employees as per procedures including handling of passports Perform all related Visas & Passport activities.
- Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the Head office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
- Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
- Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
- Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
- Makes sure all business, trade & Industrial Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent delays & unnecessary violations
- Accurately prepare and process required legal documents for government agencies such as Department of Economic Development, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department, UAE Armed Forces, Municipality and Civil Defense.
- When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport, Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other Government Departments.
- Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about General Services functions
- Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
- Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business-related travels
- Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
- Manage the delivery of Government & Regulatory requirements, including Commercial trade licenses, Civil Defense approvals, Chamber of Commerce certificates, Environment & Health Authority Certificates, Local Municipality approvals etc., including responding to emergencies and matters arising after official working hours, and all other coordination requirements with Government & Regulatory entities as required.
- Prepare a periodic report about completed licenses, certificates and coming work to be done.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- A Diploma is a must. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral and communication skills. (Arabic & English).
- Excellent typing skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of Department of Development website, Chamber of Commerce website and other related government authorities.
- Solid background on UAE rules and regulations.
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Applicant must hold a valid UAE driving license.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.