|Department||Idama Facility Services|
- Receive complaints from tenants/corporate clients.
- This can be in person, phone call or e mail.
- Contacting Tenant to gain access.
- Coordinating all work load with operations employees.
- Liaise with Asst Manager & Engineering executive.
- Pass work load to above for them to manage.
- Receive data from above and collate this.
- Daily review of all work carried out.
- Weekly review.
- Monthly review
- Follow up on all work done and also pending.
- Ensure proactive filing/ housekeeping is done and all records are in order.
- Give reports to line manager to allow him to submit his weekly/monthly report to senior manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
At least 2 – 3 years of experience in administration role.
Good communication and presentation skills in English.
Good people skills, Interpersonal skills, Open Communication
Does this position suit you career plan? Send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org