Job Title: Estimating & Contracts Executive
Location: Abu Dhabi Head Office
Division: UAE – Corporate
Reporting to Estimating & Contracts Engineer
1. Education level Degree or equivalent in a Business or FM related discipline.
2. Relevant Business Development training and certification and/or accreditations.
3. Preferable worked in the Facilities Management Sector with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
1. 10 years’ experience in Business Development and Lead Generation activities, preferably with facilities management or related experience
2. Skilled user of Microsoft Office Suite
3. Time Management – Be able to manage one’s own time and the time of others to meet deadlines.
4. Coordination – Have flexibility to adjust actions in response to changes in priorities
5. Decision Making – Be aware of the impact of decisions on the team and be able to make decisions based on limited information
6. Problem Solving – Being aware of and understanding the implications of new information for both current and future proposals
7. Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
8. Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
9. Proactive – Seek out and identify important data that can be used in proposals or stored for use in future proposals
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.