Job Title : Mechanical Fitter
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 90/30
Education & Experience
- Completion of secondary education followed by 2 years of formal training in fabrication/maintenance trades.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of practical experience in fabricating of different types of structures and steel work particularly in offshore oil installations.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of practical experience in fabricating high-pressure schedule 160 pipework and steel work particularly in offshore oil installations
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Experience in working in shutdowns especially in maintenance of static equipment.
- Basic safety courses such as firefighting, survival, H2S and first aid
- Should be a Pipe fitter with experience in piping, plumbing + experience in maintenance of valves, vessels etc.
- Should be capable of working closely with Mechanical Technician role
- Fabrication experience is not must as it will be carried out by Fabricators.
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Competencies : Ability to understand and communicate in English language