Job Title : Machinist (Flange Facing/ Insitu Machining)
Experience : 2-5 years of offshore /onshore experience
Education Qualification : High school qualification or equivalent
Experienced Mechanical Specialist with a Demonstrated History of working experience in In-situ Machining of Flanges, Boring and Milling. Preference will be Given for Machinist who has Worked on Climax, Mirage or Similar Machine.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Need to have hands on working knowledge experience on mirage machine and silk machines, Ranges from 0-72 inch and above.
- Should have excellent working knowledge on figment of equipment.
- Should have excellent knowledge on preparing onsite machining reports as per Euro Mechanical Procedure.
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output.
- Ensure fair and safe use of equipment as per the operating procedure provided by Euro Mechanical.
- Working knowledge on all type of flange face e.g.: RTJ Face, SWG, Hub groove and Metal Jacket.
- Should have capable to work under pressure.
- Shall be the focal point for any clarification from the site.
- Must able to trouble shoot and / or able to provide solutions to any complicated flange related quires.
- Candidate must be able to service / maintain equipment at site to ensure smooth operation is achieved.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues.
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, and timesheets.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Fair knowledge of English language.