Reference : 0008
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Female; Age 35 – 45 years
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or a related field required.
- 7 to 10yrs experience as a senior level HR manager in multiple locations and globally is a plus.
- Experience in directing the efforts of a team of diverse human resources professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while remaining cost-sensitive.
- Expert in UAE & GCC Labor Law.
- Demonstrated ability to provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the senior executive team.
- Experience in organization development and change management.
- Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction.
The Group Human Resources Manager must be able to perform effectively in each of these areas:
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Development of an overall HR strategic plan with measurable objectives and a target.
- Staffing of the HR department to effectively serve the needs of the organization.
- Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development; performance management and succession planning.
- Organization development, change management initiatives, and company-wide culture and environment at work for employees.
- Oversee Labor law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Policy development, documentation, training, and implementation.
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Managing external executive recruiting agencies and consultants.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources efforts both financially and in terms of whether they produced the company’s needed objectives and outcomes.
please send your resume to (email@example.com)
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.