DIETITIAN (JOB ID: 682)
This position is responsible for providing nutritional care and therapy to patients of all ages at CCAD. This position is also responsible for performing assessments of individuals’ nutritional needs and recommending goal-oriented interventions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provides direct patient care (e.g., nutrition assessment, reassessment and education) using medical nutrition therapy
– Provides counseling services to patients with disease processes that require nutritional management
– Implements nutritional care plans for patients, reassesses plan for effectiveness as appropriate and utilizes appropriate documentation
– Recommends and pends changes for diet orders and initiates intake assessments
– Creates and revises educational materials on medical nutrition therapy related to disease management
– Provides consultation and guidance in nutritional management and diet counseling to patients, physicians, nurses and other CCAD personnel
– Serves as an integral part of the health care team, making evidence-based recommendations, serving as a resource for nutrition-related matters and training residents, nurses and other team members
– Monitors the nutrition care of patients
– Individualizes patient care efforts to prevent and treat diseases through nutrition therapy
– Precepts and delegates tasks to the dietetic interns and maintains accountability for care provided to patients as assigned by the department
– Represents CCAD on nutrition related matters
– Minimum of two (2) years experience as clinical dietitian in an acute care facility is preferred
– Knowledge of nutrition assessments, patient care plans and best practices
– Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
– Ability to effectively use electronic communication tools
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic is required
– Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from an accredited program is required
– Current national license is required
– Master’s degree in relevant clinical field is preferred
– Active member of a nutrition society of Association is preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Typical physical demands include: a high degree of manual dexterity to sufficiently perform computer functions on a keyboard, produce materials on a PC and operate basic office equipment, ability to measure and weigh patients, normal or corrected vision and hearing, extensive sitting, standing and/or walking, mobility sufficient to visit with departments or employees throughout CCAD and lift up to 50 lbs.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines