ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Analyze organization’s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, as well as design and implement solutions for enhancing MS&T Directorate’s business effectiveness.
Lead the review and identification of process inefficiencies and control weaknesses in business development processes and lead the full project lifecycle from data gathering and analysis, future state design and implementation of new processes and systems for all new strategic revenue stream with MS&T.
Lead the development of new business opportunities and explore for new clients in new business areas to improve ADNOC’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Develop ADNOC’s relationship with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship with potential business clients thus enhancing ADNOC’s presence within Business areas. Oversee product portfolio performance and market approach, Support approval of strategy for product portfolio in respective market segment.
Business Development Initiatives
- Lead strategic market studies to develop and recommend new business development and investments strategies and plans in line with ADNOC’s consolidated strategy.
- Explore and expand ADNOC’s strategic business opportunities in new Business areas by cultivating partnerships or other commercial relationships for creation of long-term value for the organization.
- Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities and recommend which are most feasible from a financial, operational and technical perspective in order to strengthen and enhance ADNOC revenue.
- Develop detailed new business proposals and associated business plans to create supportive arguments for new business opportunities which have been evaluated as having the potential to assist in the realisation of the MS&T and ADNOC short & long term strategies.
- In association with other functions and departments, model a variety of business scenarios based upon the current business profile in order to understand the impact of business initiatives upon the financial success of the organization.
- Plan and execute business development approaches for ADNOC’s products/services to potential customers and play a crucial role in developing an effective pipeline of new projects and customers.
- Gather market information covering the ADNOC MS&T’s business areas including competitor pricing and marketing approaches within business areas market, government energy policies and regional oil companies’ news in order to support the management in strategic marketing plans and business development targets.
- Interface with upstream/downstream to identify, develop and promote new products and markets which will out win the competition.
- Continually seek to reduce costs and time to market; suggests and shares innovative ideas that have practical application, especially regarding innovative products and their functionality.
- Maintain effective relations with clients and proactively develop the relationship to understand and influence industry trends and maximize sales growth.
- Maintain oil & gas industry knowledge and keeps up to date with the latest market and technical developments by attending related regional conferences, reviewing publications, establishing networks and participating in professional societies.
- Monitor all business development pipeline progress and transaction delivery activities and develop overall portfolio progress reports to provide accurate and timely corporate reports and necessary information to asset management, Board of Directors, Board Advisory Committee and other shareholder representatives to effectively manage support new business investment decisions.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a graduate degree in related field is preferred.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 12 years of sales and marketing experience within the Oil & Gas industry including intensive technical sales, customer relation management, account management, and business development work.
- In-depth knowledge of oil & gas industry value chain (upstream, midstream, downstream and petrochemicals)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Networking, Research, Persuasion, Negotiating & Closing Skills
- Good knowledge of Corporate Planning & Strategies International Joint Ventures Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, Market Knowledge
- Technical skills in Estimation, Project Finance, Arbitration & Legal Management both in Upstream & Downstream Sectors of Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines