Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- With great positions comes great responsibilities, the F&B team is the heart of the hotel and plays a key role in achieving organization goals and guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth
- Talent rewards
- learning best practices
- Space for innovation and implementing new ideas
What you will be doing:
- Handling 8 F&B outlets
- Handling guest complaints and requests
- Able to set the budget revenue and cost
- Able to come up with ideas that generate revenue
- Has the knowledge of all covid19 regulations and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in 5 star hotels
- Able to lead and train a team of 50 employees
- Has eye for details.
Your team and working environment:
Marjan Island Resort is located in Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaima, the hotel has 299 rooms and suites with sea view rooms and adjacent beach. the hotel has 11 outlets, swimming pool, Spa and Health club. Great team achieving excellent year on year results.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.