- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Respond to repair requests and perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, and appliances.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies.
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment.
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment.
- Install audio/visual equipment in guest rooms or function rooms along with microphone and lighting systems in function rooms, as requested.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls.
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that electrical equipment and lighting is working properly.
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports.
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition.
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- One year experience in a similar role in a hotel.
- Must have the ability to multi task.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.