Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL) and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
The Systems Safety Expert shall ensure that the Design and Build Contractor delivers a safe railway by means of a traceable, structured and systematic approach to the demonstration of the safety of the Transit System.
The Systems Safety Expert shall manage all Safety specific interfaces and aspects of the metro system under Package 3, also considering the RAMS studies performed for the supplied systems, and:
- Ensure a structured and systematic approach by the Design-Build Contractor to fulfilling the tasks, activities and obligations necessary to achieve the system safety certification.
- Review and comment on the Design-Build Contractor’s systems safety deliverables (in particular hazard logs applying CSM and ALARP for risk assessment and demonstration) and confirm that the metro system delivered by the Design-Build Contractor is in accordance with the Employer’s requirements throughout the whole project life cycle.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the Systems Assurance requirements of the Employer’s Requirements in particular EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129.
- Analyse and validate the Design-Build Contractor’s systems safety related documentation, plans, hazard logs, activities etc that are necessary to issue the Safety Case.
- Coordinate his activities with the Systems Assurance Manager and/or the RAMS Expert.
- Support the Employer as required in meeting the regulatory obligations for safety certification and operation of the metro.
- Provide analyses and reports for Safety and/or RAMS related issues as requested by the Employer.
- Engage in regular coordination with the Saudi Railways Commissioner regarding operations and maintenance regulatory requirements.
- Regular coordination with E-ISA, the Employer’s Independent Safety Assessor, the C-ISA, The Contractor’s Independent Safety Assessor, and the ICP Independent Competent Person.
- Ad-hoc coordination with the ICE, Independent Checking Engineer.
- Analyse and validate other relevant activities and documentation from a Safety and/or RAMS perspective.
- Coordinate with all RAMPED safety-related areas and with other packages / project stakeholders.
- B.Sc. degree in a relevant discipline.
- Total 18 years or more Railway working experience.
- 10 years or more in Systems Safety Assurance.
- Excellent coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.
- Analytical skills.
- Cost consciousness.
- Process Orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Achievement orientation.
- Crisis Responsiveness.
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
Primary Location: SA-Riyadh Province
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines