Hill International is an international construction-consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL) and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com).
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, advise, draft, implement and monitor business processes, procedures & policies in line with the requirement of standards and good business practices.
- Development of Quality Management System in line with ISO standards and good business practices.
- Develop a robust document control framework to manage documents, records, forms, and work instructions in line with standards and best practices.
- Achieve buy-in from all decision-makers for standards and documented procedures.
- Coordinate and support quality audit programs including, ISO audits.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective & preventive actions.
- Responsible for effective implementation of all quality assurance activities to ensure compliance to ISO standards or any other quality standards adopted by the company.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect, compile and analyze statistical data to identify areas for improvement.
- Report quality performance metrics and trends to the management team, including major issues which could affect business performance.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality and standards that are followed across the organization.
- Develop and co-ordinate the performance excellence/performance improvement plan.
- Provide management with QA status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Preparation of monthly scorecard reporting.
- Liaison with Finance, IT, Operations etc. and other members of the organization as part of developing procedures and QA standards.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain or similar field.
- Proven QMS experience from an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Certifications an advantage including, ISO 9001:2015 Auditor, Quality Engineer, Lean Six Sigma
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in process implementation with a record of successful implementations.
- Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
Primary Location: AE-AE-Abu Dhabi
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines