As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
- Works on our mobile applications to implement new features and move them to the next level.
- Works in a fast-paced Agile environment as a part of a self-organized, cross-functional team.
- Designs and builds scalable applications, features, and components along with other developers.
- Writes clear, concise, documented and testable code by effective use of language idioms.
- Builds unit, integration and behavior tests for current and new scenarios.
- Reviews and reports possible problems in the codebase.
- Monitors releases, uses continuous integration tools for development and deployment.
The following experience is relevant to us
- Minimum 2 years of Android application development experience.
- Advanced experience with Android platform and know best practices.
- Able to speak Kotlin and Java fluently.
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, data structures, and testing strategies.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in source control preferably Git.
- Experience in unit, integration and UI test development.
- A very proactive person who seeks and shares needed information.
- Self-motivated with clear structured high quality working standards.
- Highly analytical thinking team player with good communication skills
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines