Industry: A leading first-of-its-kind UAE-based investment company, Dubai Investments was incorporated in 1995. Since then, it has grown to become a major player in the economy of Dubai and the UAE, with prudent investments in diversified sectors and markets across the globe – real estate, industrial, finance, healthcare and education among others.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Position Summary: Assist in directing the Risk Management activity within Dubai Investments & its subsidiaries by providing ongoing assessments of the organizations risks and enterprise risk management (ERM) process.
Responsible to formulate, develop and implement the Enterprise Risk Management framework & policy and monitor the same. Responsible for maintaining effective working relation with the executives and operating management.
- Implement Enterprise Risk Management Policy & Roll out the Enterprise Risk Management framework across Dubai Investments & its Subsidiaries.
- In coordination with Senior Management across the Dubai Investments & Subsidiaries, identify, assess, document the key risks that impact achievement of the Group Strategy and ensure communication of key risks.
- Sets the strategic risk management vision and is charged with assisting in delivering the strategy to the company using exceptional leadership skills, network of internal and external alliances and highly developed business skills.
- Build tools & processes and works closely with Business to drive risk informed decision making to monitor & report risks.
- Proactively engage Risk Champions to identify, analyze risk and monitor mitigation plans. Works towards optimizing the risk exposures for DI & its subsidiaries.
- Review implementation of mitigation plans and KRIs for risk identified and reported.
- Undertake training need analysis to determine training requirements and accordingly encourage opportunities for professional development and sharing of knowledge & experience for Risk Management resources.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with staff.
- Co-ordinate Risk Management efforts with the Group’s Internal Audit and Compliance functions
- CFA or Chartered Accountant or other qualification relevant for Enterprise Risk Management, FRM, PRM, COSO certificate knowledge.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Operations / Risk Management / Internal Audit with at least 3 years at senior management level.
- Experience of reporting to Board / Audit Committee or Senior Management Committees.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent command of written and oral English. Arabic knowledge is added advantage.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Reasonable exposure to ERP and Management Information Systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Strategic orientation
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and capital management
- Investment risk understanding
- Risk modelling/understanding of risk modelling
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines