Arabic Speaker only
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator with an Engineering Background to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
• Follow up with customers and achieve sales order and quotations target every day.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness and give technical advice to customers after discussing with Technical Sales Manager.
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator with an Engineering Background.
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• BSc/BA in business administration, Engineering with certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.