We are currently looking for a PMO Lead to join an exciting opporutity with one of our clients in Dubai.
The ideal candidate should look to start immediately and be in United Arab Emirates already.
Position: PMO Lead
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months
Must have experience on below:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in running PMO of large transformation programs
- Experience in the setup of a large programs and program management offices
- Experience in supporting transformation projects in complex multinational/ holding company organization settings
- Must have experince on SAP
- Must have completed an end to end implementation on s/4hana
- Experience in driving a complex structure of external and internal resources and stakeholders
- Responsible for overall project deliverables and timelines.
- Defining the program management processes and procedures that will be followed
- Defining the quality standards for the program and for the program’s components
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.