· On husband sponsorship
· Bachelor of Business Management in Financial Accounting and Economics; Bachelor of Science in Commerce or any related course
· 2+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
· Full professional proficiency for M S Office and ERP system
· Excellent 10-key skills
An Accounts Assistant will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
· Reconciling finance accounts
· Maintaining spreadsheets
· Credit control
· Preparing statutory accounts
· Cash allocation
· Sales order processing
· Managing daily post in and out
· Handling and writing cheques
· Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
· Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
· Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
· Managing petty cash transactions
· Other related works maybe assigned by the Immediate Manager
Please send your updated CV with photo & visa status.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.