Job Title : Mechanical Technician
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 60/30
Education & Experience
- Completion of Technical Secondary education certificate followed by 2 years formal training leading to a Diploma in Mechanical trades or successful completion of required Competency Assessment Program.
- 5 years’ experience in industrial mechanical and petrochemical maintenance out of which 2 years in Technician level.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Experience in all kinds of valve testing + maintenance (repair, refurbishment, or replacement of valves) and must have experience in PSV calibration + pressure testing maintenance.
- Maintenance of Equipment – heat exchangers, vessels, boilers, pumps compressors.
- Christmas Tree, Pump, compressors etc.
- In additional to the above Turbine maintenance experience is required
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
Competencies : Able to communicate effectively in English Language (written and spoken)