Business Unit: United Al Saqer Group (UASG) – ICT Department
The UASG ICT department provides comprehensive ICT services to a diversified group of companies, which operate in multiple business verticals locally as well as internationally. The vast majority of UASG applications and infrastructure are cloud-based. UASG core business applications run on a combination of Oracle Fusion Cloud (Saas) as well as (Paas).
The UASG IT organization is ISO 27001 & ISO 20000 certified.You:
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a Security Specialist to join our exceptional ICT Department. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven Group IT experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity:
To be part of a young and dynamic team and to advance your career with us.
- Monitor all operations and infrastructure to insure security measures are met in compliance with policies and procedures and KPIs
- Maintain all security tools and technology assets.
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance.
- Maintain regulation compliance.
- Work with different departments in the organization to identify and plan various risks.
- Implement new technologies to mitigate risks.
- Audit policies and controls continuously. Regularly maintain cybersecurity processes and constantly audit compliance with policies and controls put into place for improvements, remediation and immediate actions.
- Ensure cybersecurity stays on the organizational radar.
- Detail out the security incident response program.
- Design, test, and implement and maintain security standards.
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed
- Draft/ update and maintain policies and procedures
- Work with architects and engineers to create/ update/ maintain and monitor security standards across
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
- Must have proven experience establishing and maintaining Information Security Management ISO 27001
- Highly preferred to have experience in IT Service Management ISO 2000
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data , and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Familiarity with the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Preferably certified in one of more of the following CEH, CompTIA Network+, CPT, CEPT, CWAPT, CREA
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it be like to work for United Al Saqer Group?
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines