Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Town Square Dubai Development – Nshama
AL QUDRA RD.
Job: MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL PLUMBING (MEP)
Organization: FMS Dubai
Job Posting: 03-08-2020, 10:26:01 AM
- Carry out preventive & corrective maintenance works of electrical installations inclusive of Power Distribution Network and accessories, Containment systems, Distribution Boards, Lighting fittings, Emergency lights, Extract fans, Ceiling fans, Socket outlets etc.
- Troubleshoot system failures on all of the above equipment /systems/accessories with minimum downtime
- Assist in carrying out preventive & corrective maintenance works of Transformers, LV panels, MCC panels, Air Circuit Breakers, Oil Circuit Breakers, Bus-couplers, Bus-bar assemblies, Capacitor Banks, ATS Panels, Power Generators, UPS, Emergency Central Battery Systems, Harmonic Filters, Auto transformers, VFDs, Starter Panels,
- Installation of Distribution Boards, light fittings, socket outlets, containment systems when required
- Attend 24/7 standby duty as per duty roster
- Carry out land and marine based work within the boundaries of the UAE
- Assist in condition surveys / snagging works of Electrical systems when required
- Comply with companies EHS & Q regulations
- Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard) is a must and Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th Standard) is desirable.
- 6 months Vocational Education in the Relevant Trade OR 1 year/ 2 years ITI is a must.
Skills / Competencies / Experience
- 6 months Vocational Education – 6- 7 years relevant experience.
- 1 year ITI – 5 – 6 years relevant experience.
- 2 years ITI – 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Reliability, Commitment and Flexibility.
- Attention to Detail, Service Orientation
- Technical problem Solving.
- Basic communication skills in English and knowledge in other languages will be an advantage.
- Must be in the age group between 25 and 35 years of age.
- Must be physically fit to perform the required job.