Closing Date : August 31,2020
Qualification: Graduate Engineer with Diploma in Industrial Safety, Nebosh and Lead Auditor Certification
Experience: 17+ years, out of which 5 years must be from reputed Oil & Gas Contracting Companies from GCC countries.
- Develop and issue the HSE Manuals and Management System Procedures with Management approval
- Responsible to develop HSE procedures and plan
- Ensure HSE management System documentation to all departments at all stages of project realization
- Monitor effectiveness of the HSE management system through audits and nonconformance analysis reports
- Responsible for conducting audits and issuance of reports
- Identity and organize HSE Management System related training
- To provide guidance and assistance in retaining, developing, and facilitating skills of HSE personnel
- Investigation of accidents / incidents and propose corrective measures and solutions
- Prepare and present Company’s HSE Management System to client and ensure KPIs
- Coordinate and ensure all regulatory requirement are done on time
- Coordination with Clients and Government Departments as and when required
- Regular site visits shall be part of routine duties
- Ensure compliance of Company’s HSE Management System requirement in coordination with the Departments and Project Heads
- Excellent Client Management skill
- Good presentation/ communication Skills
- Go Getter attitude
Candidate worked with Major Construction/EPIC companies in Middle East and having sound exposure in Oil & Gas Construction in Brown Field nature and who can join immediately would be given preference.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.