- Preparation of Test Scenarios & Test Cases in compliance with the business requirements
- Preparation of pre-requisites: test data: accounts, vouchers, etc. required for test execution across multiple Test Environments.
- Execution of Test Cases in multiple Test Environments to ensure the implemented functionalities are working as per End-User perspective.
- Mentoring team member as Subject Matter Expert during Test Preparation & Test Execution.
- Defect Reporting and Defect Management
- Co-Ordination between other stakeholders (PD, IT & Engineering) to ensure timely resolutions for reported defects to ensure UAT Completion as per UAT Plan.
- Archival of Test Results (Proof of Test) for future reference (Product Support Activities)
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills to be able to articulate defects to a high level of details and document them into the software tracking system
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies (particularly Agile) is necessary. Hands-on experience with V-Model, Waterfall and Agile/Scrum process environments.
- Experience with test management and execution tools (particularly IBM Rational suite, JIRA)
We’re Looking For:
- Someone holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Arab Nationals can only apply.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Mobile Applications and Website testing, System testing complex software including test planning, test case design, and test methodologies
- ISTQB certification.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines