Job Name: Senior Contracts Administrator
Company: Reem Emirates Aluminum LLC, Abu Dhabi
- To Prepare contracts documents (especially of Vendors) incorporating the effects of all negotiations, clarifications and qualifications.
- To provide assistance as and when required to all Departments of the company in al contractual matters from inception of the Project till close-out of contracts.
- Contract Review, Contractual Correspondence, Change Order Management, Claims and safeguarding company interests.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge and application of Construction Contracts in their administration, together with advising on good construction techniques with their application for the benefit of the Company.
- Prompt and clear identification/summary of all commercial risks, together with providing suitable and timely advice to the contract and other Senior Management in the avoidance/mitigation of unnecessary additional expense to the Project, as well as advice on most appropriate course of action.
- Review and analysis of Tender Contract Conditions for contractual risks / related matters and issue to the Head of Contracts for his input / approval and onward submission to the Estimation Department.
- Review Subcontract Requisition documents for completeness in terms of Technical and Commercial information required for preparation of Agreements.
- Review of all relevant Site correspondence and implementation of all necessary steps in protection of the Company’s commercial interests.
- Review and Final approval of all Monthly Interim Progress Payment Applications including VO accounts, EOT claims and additional monies to ensure provision of all substantiated documentation to maximize cash flow.
- Review and Final approval with PD/PM of monthly Commercial Report in conjunction with Site Contracts Team and monitoring of projected Cash flows with Project Planner.
- Attending all/any Site Progress meetings and Contractual / Commercial discussions with the Engineer/Employer whenever and wherever required.
- Review and liaison with Technical & Procurement Departments on all Supplier and Subcontract Agreements together with the provision of Project specific advice to encompass all contractual requirements.
- Ensuring all measures is taken to avoid unnecessary contractual disputes.
- Maintain an overview of contractual key dates / milestones particularly where relevant to Liquidated Damages.
- Preparation of Principle Project specific and contractual Extension of Time and Claims’ presentations, narratives and evaluations including detailed delay analysis.
- Resolving all/any contractual issues with Main Contractors, Subcontractors and Suppliers while liaising with Project Team.
- Support the Construction / Project Managers in the specialized area of contractual matters.
- Evaluate risks of tender conditions on contractual and costing matters for discussion. Issue a risk evaluation report prior to the sign off on the contract
- Support the close-out of contracts and maintain overview list.
- Liaise with Operations/Commercials Departments for gathering / finalizing the Technical/Commercial information required to be incorporated in Agreements.
- Preparation of Letters of Intent / Letters of Award / Subcontract Agreements / Variation Orders (based on the Department’s Template Agreements) and other related contractual correspondences for review by Head of Contracts.
- Responsible for handling pre-award comments / clarifications and finalizing the Agreement with Subcontractors and other Vendors in coordination with the Head of Contracts through negotiations.
- Processing Advance Payment and Pre-Final & Final Payment requests and preparation of payment recommendation in accordance with contract conditions for review by Head of Contracts and submission to the Accounts Department.
- Provide post-award contract administration support (recommendation on contractual issues with Clients / Vendors) to Project Teams as and when required / assigned by the Head of Contracts for his review and onward submission to Project Teams.
Education/Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering & Quantity Surveyor /MRICS is preferred.
Work Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience in Contract Administration & Management or a related industry is recommended.
- Civil related or Façade industry related
- Standard Forms of Contract e.g. FIDIC
- QS & Project Management
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements involved in specific contracts
- Contractual Letter Writing skills, Claims Preparation etc.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Attention to detail
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.