Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Street: Al Thanyah First
Listed: September 12, 2020 11:09 am
Expires: 28 days, 23 hours
QA QC Civil Engineer
Applicant should be available in United Arab Emirates.
Willing to join immediately.
Minimum of 5 years working experience.
* Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
* Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other important QA/QC documents.
* Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
* Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
* Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
* Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
* Manage to lift of all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
* Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
* Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
* Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
* Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
* Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
* Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
* Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
Send Updated CV with Photo to
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines