Job Title : Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Offshore /Onshore/Workshop
Education & Experience :
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Project Engineer, specifically piping in Oil & Gas or petrochemical industry
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Working knowledge in structural steel and minor civil works, and Middle East experience are preferable
- Working knowledge in estimation of mechanical works is a definite advantage
- Familiar with safety and quality control requirements of the project in Oil & Gas industry
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Fair knowledge of spoken and reading English language