Job Title : Material Coordinator
Job Location : ADNOC Offshore
Work/Leave Cycle : 60/30
Education & Experience
Diploma or bachelor with minimum of 10 years in store keeping and 5 Years’ experience in Oil &Gas or Petrochemical
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, budget reports and developing of reporting structures.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Able to communicate effectively in English Language (written and spoken).
- Computer skills and should have well knowledge in material management software