Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery – Associate
This is an Associate position in Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery, that will take a lead role as a Client facing contact supporting the Fund Accounting Teams.
- Be a point of contact for a significant J.P. Morgan Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent J.P. Morgan across client driven and regulatory change discussions for Fund Accounting.
- Work with team and colleagues in region to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
- Work closely with change and on-boarding colleagues to ensure smooth transition of new products/fund on-boarding.
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard
- Participate and lead, where necessary, in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Be a communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
- Maintain an open and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
- Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
- Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Service Delivery Team:
- Client facing subject matter expert for Fund Accounting service delivery impacting matters.
- Maintains responsibility for the Fund Accounting operational process.
- Pre-empt (where possible) and manage/resolve service issues and ensure timely communication to the Client (and to Client Service where relationship impacting matter).
- Maintain service plans
- Timely accurate delivery of client, vendor & 3rd party reporting
- Drive team fast board meetings.
- Ensure adherence to the Client SLA.
- Ensuring awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements for Fund Accounting.
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Fund Accounting experience.
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to manage the Clients change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines