Web Reporter: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The UAE’s telecom firms etisalat by e& and du have offered free 51GB data on the occasion of the country’s 51st National Day. Etisalat said it will be giving 51GB of data for free to customers who are citizens of the UAE. This offer started on December 1 and is valid for seven days. Du, the second telecom operator, has also announced a free national data allowance of 51GB for its consumer and enterprise customers for seven days, provided customers redeem the offer by December 5 at the latest. The company said post-paid customers will have to opt-in through digital channels such as the duApp and MyAccount. The offer is also available to all prepaid customers upon recharging Dh30 and above, and for enterprise customers when recharging Dh25 and above. Home customers can also avail a 50 per cent discount on select VOD titles.
Celebrate the National Day with free 51GB. To activate this offer for 7 days on your Postpaid line, go to the Special Offer menu on the du App or MyAccount. For your Prepaid Business line, recharge with AED 25 or more. #ThroughTheEyesOfTheEmirates pic.twitter.com/hNl2e99mj1— dutweets (@dutweets) December 1, 2022
Steps: Etisalat by e&
- FREE 51GB Local Data!
- Download the My Etisalat UAE App
- Click on ‘Deals4U’ to activate your FREE 51GB
- You can activate the free data offer starting 29th of November till end of the 3rd of December
- Once activated, the 51GB Local Data will be valid from 1st of December till end of 7th of December
- Offer is Exclusive to All consumer UAE Nationals both prepaid & postpaid.
To activate this offer for 7 days on your Postpaid line, go to the Special Offer menu on the du App or MyAccount. For your Prepaid Business line, recharge with AED 25 or more.