Career Number: UAE00246
Career Type: Teaching & Academics
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® Network, visit: www.sabis.net.
Enabling the success of students and helping in academic achievement to reach their potential through the implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® teaching methodology.
– Enables the success of student academic achievement through implementation of the SABIS® Ballet curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® Point System™ of instruction.
– Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional SABIS® image.
– Observes students to determine physical and artistic qualifications and limitations and plans programs to meet students’ needs and aspirations.
– Reports regularly to the Head of Department regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
– Ensures proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
– Develop and train a team of students for competitions. This includes, but may not be limited to, the development of written practice plans, performance tracking and associated departmental reports.
– Develop and implement drills and activities related to the Points® of a lesson following the outline of Regional Ballet.
– Attend and judge the Inter-Choueifat Competitions.
– Choreograph and direct the end of year dance performance with all grade levels, which is developed throughout the year.
– Certificate in subject area to be taught
– Leadership and team management skills
– Interpersonal and communication skills
– Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
– Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
– Problem solving abilities
– Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.