Job Requisition ID: 61705
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Supervisor- Volvo
Manage the sales functions for the assigned specific portfolio by executing sales strategies. Ensure that the sales team adheres to the company mission, vision and values by monitoring the application of standard operating procedures. Responsible for the achievement of the specific portfolio goals by directing sales teams to achieve targets as required by the Branch management.
- Supervises daily performance of Sales team by following up on vehicle sales achievements and taking part in non-regular transactions during peak season to ensure the required sales target is achieved.
- Manage sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by providing and analysing business plans to meet operation targets determined by the centre management.
- Monitor and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business performances are met by taking corrective action in conjunction with the centre management, whenever required.
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members
- Coach sales team members to deliver a consistent standard of Customer Care, while taking actions to develop individuals for future growth within the organization
- Ensure business process standards are maintained, including the monitoring of Customer data capture and accuracy at all Point of Sales
- Supervises the sales team activities to ensure that all activities are carried out as per the company’s policies and procedures through effective communication and monitoring.
- Meet with the Sales team to update on product knowledge through regular discussion and sharing information to enhance sales team confidence and performance.
- Address customer complaints that require support to the Sales Executive to maintain customer satisfaction and achieve Customer Engagement targets.
- Manage documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to the business
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: 8 years’ experience in Sales where 2 years in supervisory role
Customer (Guest) and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Administration and Management: Basic Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
Sales and Marketing: Basic knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services. This includes basic marketing strategy and sales techniques, product demonstration and sales control systems.
Personnel and Human Resources: Limited knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
Financial and Accounting: General knowledge of Accounting and Financial principles and procedures.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.