Web Reporter : Abu Dhabi
- Precautionary guidelines for public parks and Beaches in Abu Dhabi.
- Don’t ignore preventive measures.
- Shops that Reopens in Abu Dhabi.
- Eid Sacrifices Via Smart Apps.
Protect yourself and your loved ones this Eid by following these precautionary measures to ensure thatour community and loved ones are safe this Eid. Protecting yourself, protects
Precautionary guidelines for public parks and Beaches in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Departments of Municipalities and Transport has issued precautionary guidelines for public beaches and parks during Eid. Capacity in both will be limited to 40%, and a maximum of 4 people allowed group. Social distancing of 2 metres and wearing face masks is mandatory.
- 40 % Capacity permitted.
- 50 % car parking capacity Permitted.
- Thermal Check-up at entry.
- Guidelines poster and signage in place.
- Social distancing ( 2m ) Mandatory.
- Entry permitted through designated gates only.
- Wearing of face mask mandatory.
- Games and water play areas to remain closed.
- Maximum of four people per group permitted.
- 30 % Capacity for food and beverage outlets permitted.
Don't ignore preventive measures.
Shops that Reopens in Abu Dhabi.
Eid Sacrifices Via Smart Apps.
Abu Dhabi Department of Municipalities and Transport has enabled the provision of sacrificial services during Eid via a selection of apps, and urges community members to use these methods to place their orders to ensure the community’s health and safety.
Sacrifices can be donated through the Emirates Red Crescent
app, and orders placed through the following apps: Zabayeh Al Jazeera, Zabehaty
and Halal. Requests will be prepared, and home deliveries can be arranged in
Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.