Description / Requirements
Accountant (Internal Audit)
Kolkata / India
Min 3 years for qualified Chartered Accountant and Min 5 years for Commerce Graduate candidates
Computer Skills Reqd
MS-Office – Word/Excel/Power point / MS Projects or equivalent (Preferred / optional)
- Department NameAegis Carriers DMCC
- Work Experience4-5 years
- State/ProvinceWest Bengal
- Zip/Postal Code700053
Accounting Software – QuickBooks / Tally
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
· Very sound knowledge and background in Accounting.
· Experience in shipping would be advantageous.
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to details.
· Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks in order to meet established deadlines.
· Capable of working in an international environment.
Roles and Responsibility
· Will be part of the Internal Audit team to cross check and verify all transactions;
· Verify all invoice receivable and payable.
· KYC Compliances for counterparty
· Counter party and credit risk assessment.
· Management of accounts receivable and payable.
· Predictive Cash Flow assessment.
· Compliance monitoring to SOP of the Company.
· Management Reporting.
General Activities Expected
· Accounts Payable Management
· Accounts Receivable Mgmt.
· Online Banking
· Account Reconciliation
· Statutory Compliances
· MIS Reporting
· Administrative Functions e.g., Employment Contracts, VISA , insurance etc.
· Utility management
Fluent in English
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines