- Administrative Officer
SABIS®is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS®Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS®Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS®and SABIS®Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS®Network, visit: www.sabis.net.
Managing the administrative operations on a daily basis and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
- Performing general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing correspondence, performing data entry, answering calls, interacting with students, families, clients, visitors, and vendors.
- Maintaining the office environment by answering phones, filing, and performing special projects such as direct mail campaigns, proofreading and editing, and other office related work.
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/E-mail.
- Working closely with the Regional Administration Manager and office staff to ensure timely processing of copy projects and other school data.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- English proficient, Arabic is a must
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct
- Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS®is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.