Senior Construction Engineer – Mechanical
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, through knowledge of all phases of engineering construction related to Mechanical discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations
- Ensure compliance to approved procedures and drawings.
- Co-ordination with the client personnel and liaise the technical engineer for submission of material submittals to client/main contractor
- Ensure that MS, Quality Policy, Quality Plan, ITP, Quality objectives and procedures are clearly understood and implemented by all concerned.
- Identify non-conformances and take corrective actions to avoid recurrence of the same problem
- Responsible for arranging labor, equipment, transport and other resources at site and Prepare BBS as per construction drawings for client approvals.
- Making the daily report and reporting to construction manager.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum be Ten (10) instead years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about construction techniques to be employed, materials used and testing requirements to be applied for oil and gas projects.
- He shall have handled large oil and gas projects at site particularly in Middle East either in Consultant or Contractor organisation.
- He shall have the ability to spot non-conformances to project requirements and persuade contractor to remedy them.
- He must have done work related to evaluation of variations, design changes, concession requests; review & approval of procedures, method statements of construction contractor at site
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.