About the job Registered Nurse
- Responsible for attending patients.
- Handle all service-related patient questions and maintain record confidentiality at all times.
- Assist doctors in various medical procedures and provide basic life support during emergency cases.
- Educate the patient and their family on procedures and medical processes.
- Monitor health of critical patients transported to other health facilities via ambulance or helicopters.
- Provide excellent nursing care at all times within the assigned medical unit.
We’re Looking For:
- Male Registered Nurses with at least 3-5 years of working experience
- Registered HAAD License Nurses are preferred but DHA and MOH License holders can also apply as their license can be converted to HAAD on selection.
- Flexible to work depending on the shift demand.
What’s in It For You?
- Competitive Salary
- Guaranteed OT pay
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Air Ticket Allowance after crossing the 12 months of employment
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines