Sofitel Dubai Wafi scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of 2020, will be Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel will feature 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Patio will bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joie de Vivre”. Guests will have the option to unwind at the So Spa and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness centre. Business travelers will have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai Wafi will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist – Kitchen & Laundry Technician and help us to make Sofitel Dubai Wafi a truly welcoming destination!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: –
- Reports to the Maintenance Engineer, PPM Engineer / Shift leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Attends all kitchen & Laundry complaint reports on daily basis.
- Works closely with Maintenance Engineer, PPM Engineer / Shift leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Work closely with Maintenance manager of both properties.
- Able to read kitchen & Laundry drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair refrigeration, kitchen & Laundry equipment. Good electrical knowledge
- Experience of reciprocating kitchen equipment & Laundry Equipment.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
- Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative.
- Good understanding of kitchen & laundry equipment.
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all kitchen, laundry and refrigeration equipment functioning properly.
- Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor.
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean.
- Understand the Raffles Brand and operating standards.
- Participate and assist in other projects as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in kitchen and laundry installation or maintenance experience in Industrial/Commercial Projects. Luxury Hotels – Hospitals experience preferred.
- Good all round practical trade skills inclusive fabrication, installation and maintenance.
- Secondary School + Technical College or equal.
- Trade Certificates, City & Guild or equal.
- Preferable apprentice time service candidate.
- Ability to do Gas and Arch welding.
- Good Basic English.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.