We are seeking an exceptionally bright, friendly, customer-obsessed, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the GCC Retail Director. This is a great opportunity to join an impactful Amazon business with a variety of new challenges & responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency while working independently on short-term and long-term assignments. We require proactive support to get things done – but also someone who can suggest and implement ways to improve processes for long-term success. The right candidate will be customer-service oriented, have strong attention to detail and quality while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. This Role will cover two countries UAE and KSA.
Other key responsibilities include:
· Work in partnership with senior leaders, functional business partners, and other Executive Assistants to provide seamless support to the organization.
· Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to accuracy, detail and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
· Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
· Organize and manage meetings, off-sites, and team-based social events.
· Coordinate domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures, ensuring effective use of time and resources.
· Support annual operational planning process, business planning and performance review cycles
· Having fun at work and help others do the same
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 5+ years of executive assistance experience providing senior management level support in a fast-paced environment· Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft Word management skills
· Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the customer experience and Amazon’s vision
· Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
· Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company
· Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
· Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an extremely ambiguous environment
· High levels of integrity and discretion
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.