Sofitel Dubai Wafi scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of 2020, will be Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel will feature 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 86 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Patio will bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joie de Vivre”. Guests will have the option to unwind at the So Spa and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness centre. Business travellers will have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gathering
Perform facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services) as well as all body treatments such as massage, scrubs, wraps in a safe and professional manner to Guests. Provide uncompromising attention to Guest/Member service.
- Perform all spa treatments on members and Guests using safe and professional techniques.
- Perform spa treatments services in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner.
- Perform nail services in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner.
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all facials and waxing services including skin care products, cotton, distilled water, warm wax, waxing sticks, bowls, towels, sheets, blankets, plastic bags, and face cloths, etc. Prepare kits as required.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
- Assist in any and all ways in the beauty salon when not scheduled to perform aesthetic services. This assistance is to include acting as salon receptionist, performing manicure/pedicure services, selling and restocking professional retail skin care and hair care products.
- Constantly maintain up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the skin care products or procedures used.
- Answer all questions related to services performed and products used.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service and shift.
- Courteously interact and answer all facility-related questions with Members and Guests.
- Assist in the co‑ordination of spa treatments with other spa programs.
- Ensure current trends in aesthetic industry are reviewed.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to Members and hotel Guests.
- Maintain current professional licenses.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Spa Director.
- Work with the Lead Therapist in the formulation of plans for projects.
- Ensure individual is well versed in all aspects of the spa’s operations, i.e. business telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales, spa services (massage, loofah, facial, etc.).
- Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required:
- Sales and marketing
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Maintain Training logs
- Maintain inventory of supplies for the operation of the treatment rooms.
- Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations.
- Attend weekly/monthly Aestheticians departmental communication meetings.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Follow and ensure that Colleagues follow all safety procedures and practices.
- Adherence to departmental emergency procedures/safety manual.
- Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of Sofitel Spas.
- Maintain equipment for aesthetics and personal equipment in safe and sanitary condition.
- Maintain the facility in peak condition at all times while adhering to all aspects of the operations budget, including payroll.
- Ensure efficient billing of service to Guests.
- Ensure aesthetic department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the spa and hotel.
- Trained in all facility operations.
- Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the spa’s policy relating to safety.
- Understand all spa departments training in pertinent emergency procedures and ensure that all departments are well versed in salon operations (cross training).
- Ensure Colleagues adhere to all spa standards as stated in the employee handbook.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
- Ensure Guest/member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa’s first priority.
- Ensure cross‑trained in all spa departments.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.