Smart Driving Test System (SDTS) is an integrated smart solution for automated assessment of driving behavior with a scoring system and results based on pre-defined testing criteria. The SDTS captures every single action a driver would take during a test trip, starting from seat/mirror adjustment to speeding, lane changing, leaving safe distances, compliance with traffic signs and much more others. It relies on state-of-the-art Artificial intelligence technology in a customized test car equipped with advanced sensors and cameras. This introduces a new innovative concept of driving licensing, where automation and process standardization are ensuring accuracy, efficiency, evidence, and timely monitoring capabilities.
- Full Automation: Fully automated process for evaluating driving behavior
- based on pre-defined testing criteria.
- Processing Unit: Centralized data unit that reads data inputs from all
- system components including devices, sensors, vehicle information (OBDII), ..etc, and then process the data through machine learning algorithms to extract the applicants testing faults.
- Result Verification: Test findings are verified by examiners and operators to double-check, accept, or reject.
- ADAS: Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) is a state-of-the-art technology that uses image processing algorithms for the recognition of road features to accurately assess the applicant’s reactions and decisions.
- KPIs & Data Analysis: The system produces different reporting of test numbers,test results, applicants’ characteristics, hardware/software health status …etc.
- Location Mapping & GIS: The system integrates with the latest GIS technologies from Esri ArcGIS to be able to report and monitor the applicant’s exact location in real-time.
- Live Test Monitoring: The system allows supervisors to monitor the tests via 8 cameras installed in the test vehicle while switching between different viewing angles. In addition to the test findings located in the GIS platform and the location of the vehicle.
- Results with Evidence: The system displays the applicant’s score and test result with Pass/Fail status supported by video evidence of the applicant’s errors for future use and verification purposes.
- Proprietary Hardware: The system uses Tatweer’s engineered devices that is carefully designed with IO Box to enable interconnected system components to communicate via a custom
- communication protocol and exchange telemetric in real-time. Tatweer’s Applicant Vision Monitoring System(AVMS) uses advanced AI algorithms to check applicant response component
- Test Vehicle: Fully equipped vehicle loaded with sensors and cameras
- to fully capture the driving behavior with evidence.
- Test Bus:Bus loaded with both attendance system and queuing system for applicants that provide information about the
- applicants turn in the queue. The information displayed on a large screen fitted in the bus console.
- Control Room Platform: GIS-based integrated platform that automates the applicant’s assignment to tests, assigns examiners/ supervisors runs the live tests, monitors the tests and the applicant’s performance with live audio/video, and evaluates the results of the tests.
- Student Information System: A screen visible to the applicant while taking the test displaying important navigation information with voice instructions in the language selected by the applicant.
- Dashboard: Interactive dashboard showing both real-time and historical data and KPIs, indicating number of tests,
- results, applicants’ characteristics, common mistakes,
- geographical distribution, test duration …etc.
- Examiner System: Fully automated system for monitoring and verifying tests result designed to be used by the examiner who accompanies the applicant in the vehicle