Location: ASOS Customer Care, Leavesden, North Watford, WD25 7GR
Department: People Experience
Reports to: PX Partner
This role will assist with implementing objectives that drive and support the delivery of our People Experience roadmap. It will suit an existing People Advisor or an experienced People Administrator who is ready to step up. This role would suit an individual who is used to working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, where change is constant and flexibility is vital for success. Through taking ownership for your business area and projects, you will have the opportunity to influence people initiatives across ASOS.
Some call it HR, at ASOS we are The People Experience Team. We’re a bunch of talented HR professionals who love and thrive in working with creative, commercial and challenging client groups. Most businesses have some kind of HR presence but to get the opportunity to be part of a proactive team in a global company as successful as ASOS; well those chances don’t come along very often.
You will be…
- Guide Managers through employee relations cases in real time, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of company policies, employment law, best practice and precedent. Escalate cases to the People Experience Partners as necessary
- Develop and build trusted partnerships with managers, providing constructive challenges as well as acting as a sounding board and advisor.
- Collate and review data in reports to underpin a proactive customer-focused HR service.
- Work with the PX Hub to ensure that paperwork is prepared accurately and issued correctly and changes are reflected on our Workday system
- Make recommendations for improving HR service delivery and support local projects and initiatives.
- Support other Advisors and PX Partners in helping to identify people initiatives as well as implementing tools and objectives that will deliver results across the performance year.
- Work with the PX Partners to act as an Advisor on operational HR issues at employee and manager levels through the full People Experience lifecycle
- Understand PX Team tools and policies and support PX partners in tailoring these to the business
- Collaborate with PX Team centres of excellence to help support the successful delivery on all annual processes for your business area
- Understand potential areas of change within your business area and assist with managing these as effectively as possible under the guidance of Senior People Advisors and Partners
- Take ownership of your role in supporting the delivery of key People Experience Team projects
- Take a proactive approach to professional development for yourself, using internal and external networks and resources to advance and share knowledge
- Be an ambassador for the People Experience team
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Previous experience as a People Advisor or People Administrator in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to handling employee relations cases
- Experience in building relationships with managers
- Experience and confidence in challenging as well as supporting managers
- Experience of applying best practice to people issues
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail
- Fun, team player who works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Deals with confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet
- Knowledge and some experience in supporting different aspects of HR including recruitment, reward, learning and development, employee relations, change management
- Confident communicator, comfortable communicating with employees at all levels
- Able to manage own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or dealing with challenging situations
- Excellent organisational skills, always meeting deadlines
- Able to build and maintain strong, meaningful relationships
- Happy to deal with ambiguity, fluid situations and changing deadlines
- Able to balance priorities with the ability to handle the day to day workload as well as project support
- Proactive approach to understanding ASOS and the areas you support
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.