- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Closing Date: August 31, 2020
- No of Positions: 1
- Age Range: 24-35
Key responsibilities and duties within Job Specific Competencies
Expectation as per PSI:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, with special focus on psychographics and buying trends to understand how marketing activity turns into customers
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content and creation of marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation (Resale and Leasing)
- Document process procedures and process flow, recommending any changes to make processes more efficient
- Monitoring PSI Social Media accounts, numbers of leads, cost, conversion rate, etc. And assist social media coordinator to increase relevant projects awareness through engaging, timely and relevant posts and interactions
- Responsible for meeting campaign deadlines, time management, campaign process and tracking/monitoring of the campaign
- Propose creative content and visual appearance for all PSI social media platforms, and PSI websites and adjust them according to current trends & consumer behavior (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, photo gallery, Instagram profile, Story, Snapchat, etc.)
- Ensure projects completed as scheduled within certain budget and time frame.
- Results-driven – ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil s goals and drive the required business results, constantly seeking to improve business performance, with the energy and tenacity to proactively address bottlenecks and barriers.
- Ensure a professional communication with PSI clients by presenting PSI in the best image.
- A customer-first approach, exceptional follow-through and follow-up.
- Strong customer focus – able to identify different customer/market segments, various buyer types, and develop marketing programs that address their specific needs.
- Knowledge on running 360° marketing campaigns for UAE real estate projects, by providing quality content for the campaign, positioning the project differently in the market to increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Knowledge of marketing tools, platforms and online marketing trend.
- Knowledge on project target audiences, campaign goals and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction..
- Responsible for entering the Projects in CRM System..
- Identify project target audiences, campaign goals and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Assign tasks for the Designer and Developer to Create quality content (AR/EN) for Project landing page, Website banners, Social Media campaigns, SMS campaigns, Newsletter, Google Ads, Blogs, Video whenever it is needed..
- Regular scheduled publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (AR/EN) for all social media channels. ( not required from marketing specialist).
- Provide & discuss creative ideas and concepts with the managements to be implemented in the campaigns in a way that differentiates our marketing efforts from the competition and generate more leads.
- To develop related aesthetic concepts and content (AR/EN) according to the specific channel requirements (FB, IG, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.) in terms of size, type size, layout and style.
- Handling/Updating online property portals (eg. Dubizzle, Property Finder) on a daily basis.
- Increase number of followers on all PSI Social Media Channels (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat) ( not required from marketing specialist).
- Increase in the percentage of new visits to the PSI website through engaging content, blogs, property titles, marketing description, hot deals…etc ) Re-sale and Leasing ).
- Improve titles, marketing description in PSI websites to expand and run a successful campaign and to enhance project & unit pages.
- Analysis & monitor the frequent pages that is being visited the most by the clients on weekly basis.
- Identify the lowest communities or projects that give us lower leads and enhance them on daily basis.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field (Attested Degree)
- Minimum 2 years Prior experience working in B2B marketing services, product marketing, marketing communications, and/or sales enablement
- Experience in implementing marketing strategies and campaigns that have provided insight and understanding of customers, competitors, value propositions, and pricing, utilizing all aspects of the promotional mix across all marketing media
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven with excellent attention to detail able to quickly prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible.
- Experience with product launches and/or integrated marketing campaigns. Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and our content management system (CMS)
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines in the country and take money for the visa or processing their application or in the form of a bond/guarantee either directly or through travel agents or exchange. BEWARE, it is FAKE. Do not fall for the trap.