List of updated fines in UAE for violating Covid-19 precautionary measures.
UAE government announced an updated list of fines and penalties for violating COVID-19 precautionary measures.
See the list of fines and penalties as announced on 19th May 2020.
For Individuals, Families & Communities
- AED 5,000 fine for not maintaining social distance in public places.
- AED 3,000 for motorists who allow more than three persons in the car.
- AED 5,000 for attending social or public gatherings.
- AED 10,000 for those caught organizing gatherings or social events like a wedding or party.
For Covid Testing
- AED 5,000 for those who refuse to undergo medical tests upon requests.
- AED 10,000 for those refusing to download the Covid-19 smart app (for those who tested positive for Covid).
- AED 20,000 for hacking health app or tampering with its software.
- AED 20,000 for refusing thermal screening.
- AED 20,000 for copying, publishing or leaking health data of patients.
- AED 50,000 for refusing home quarantine.
- AED 100,000 fine and 6 months jail for repeat violators.