Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
To develop and implement business objectives and targets by actively promoting and selling IKEA’s products, design and furnishing concepts to major clients outside of the Store cost base (B2C) and other areas of franchise operations. To ensure the department operates to the highest standards of service to achieve departmental targets.
• To be responsible for the preparation of the annual departmental budget and for ensuring that operating expenses are within the guidelines and objectives of the department.
• To be responsible for establishing annual and monthly sales and profit objectives.
• To devise and implement effective marketing and sales strategies and promotional activities for the contract department.
• To be responsible for the establishment of contracts and promotion of IKEA products and concepts with large corporate entities in the different industries in order to cultivate large volume sales as well as awareness of IKEA’s capability to handle special orders.
• To monitor the territory management of the sales staff to ensure full coverage of the primary and secondary market areas in the company’s areas of franchise operation.
• To ensure timely follow up and accurate documentation of customer visits and requirements.
• To be an expert in the field in terms of Product Knowledge
• To be responsible for ensuring that customer’s requirements are adequately met by conducting site visits, monitoring delivery and installation of orders, ensuring design requirements and fulfilled, assuring customer problems are readily attended to.
• To ensure that the level of service provided to customers are of the highest standard.
• To liaise with IKEA principals’ on availability of stocks for specific projects, drawing of retail stocks only when absolutely necessary, as the overall aim is to make special orders to service large customers.
• To continually develop knowledge of IKEA products and concepts.
• To assess the market and competition in terms of range, style, prices, delivery times, etc. to be able to maximise market impact and penetration of IKEA products towards achievement of sales and profit objectives.
• To be constantly aware of development in the home and office furniture/furnishing business by conducting regular local market visits and by studying international trade magazines and periodicals as well as attending external IKEA range Meeting and training.
People Management & Development
• Make sure all co-workers having properly trained including development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs.
• Manage the recruitment of the Contract sales department. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions.
• Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Business/ Commerce Graduate
• 5 years in Furniture/Furnishing Sales; 2 years in sales managerial capacity.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.
The bogus employers allegedly promise jobseekers employment at reputed companies/hospitals/airlines