Job Title : Bolting Technician (Bolt Tensioning & Torqueing)
Experience : 2-5 years of offshore /onshore experience
Education Qualification : High school qualification or equivalent
Looking for a qualified & experienced Bolting Technician for Tensioning and Torqueing with technical know-how and troubleshooting abilities. Should be able to carry out job as per client specification and documentation
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi – Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Ensuring Bolt Tightening duties are carried out to client specification and to company operating procedures.
- Selecting suitable equipment to suit application.
- Selecting correct torque and tension values from company provided information.
- Effective assistance and completion of relevant Company documentation.
- Work unsupervised while using tensioning and torque wrench equipment.
- Engage and assist with the completion of Company assessments and competency programmes.
- Effectively communicate with the client representative, office engineering team and site teams to ensure all site activities are progressed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining equipment in good and proper order.
- Ensure all work sites are left in clean and safety condition upon completion of job.
- Follow Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor or Site engineer
Reporting and contribution to process management
- Support the development of work flows and documenting of standard operating processes and Key performance indicators, this will include generating reports, progress reports, and timesheets.
- Maintain and contribute to a company philosophy of continuous improvement. Essentially this will involve ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Fair knowledge of English language