Date: Aug 5, 2020
Location: Ajman Univeristy AJMAN, Ajman Univeristy AJMAN
Company: Ajman University
- Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the Three (3) fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research and Services
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course objectives.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of computerized student information systems.
- PhD Degree directly related to the field of instruction specified.
- Graduate of accredited universities which use the credit hour system, and at which English language is the medium of instruction.
- Have a minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Advanced use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.