Date: Aug 5, 2020
Location: Ajman Univeristy AJMAN, Ajman Univeristy AJMAN
Company: Ajman University
- Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the three (3) fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research and Services
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course objectives.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Applicants should (a) have a PhD degree or equivalent terminal qualification in their respective field; (b) have relevant post-qualification experience in teaching and research appropriate to the rank sought; (c) have an excellent publication record in peer-reviewed journals; (d) be highly motivated and possess creative talents to develop and apply the state-of-the-art techniques in their area of research expertise (e) be able to demonstrate evidence of effective classroom teaching skills.
- The appointee will be required to (a) conduct lectures, practical sessions and small group resource session to undergraduate medical students; (b) encourage and supervise student research; (c) contribute to College and program administration as well as curriculum development. The Community/Family Medicine position will include student counseling in addition to teaching and research.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have an undergraduate medical degree (e.g. MBBS, MD) in addition to their terminal qualification.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with a multiple diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of computerized student information systems.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Apply with cover letter and CV including names and contact information of 3 professional references.