Al Nasr Construction Dynamics Co., W.L.L. is one of the fast-growing construction companies in Qatar.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or management
• Exceptional experience in Customer Service
• Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working experience with sales techniques
• Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
• Proven ability to plan and manage resources
• Ability to deliver presentations
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
• UPDA Certified with 3 to 5 years of civil construction experience
• Local experience in Qatar is preferred
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
• Only local candidate in Qatar will be qualified
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Planning / Scheduling Engineer in a construction environment.
· Well versed with Oracle Primavera Project Manager
· Ability to read and interpret structural steel blueprints.
· Knowledge of Steel Structure codes applicable to steel fabrication and erection.
· Self-perform quality control inspections of shop fabrication which includes fit-up, weld preparations and final welds.
· Record and maintain in-process and final inspection records for quality assurance and production control.
· Inform Foreman/Supervisor of defects on fabrication if any.
· Help and assist shop personnel with interpretation of drawings and specifications.
· Observe company safety policy while working.
· Coordinate work with production to identify required inspections.
· Utilize CAD software to prepare detail structural steel assemblies.
· Analyze design requirements and recommend changes that result in a more efficient design or offer a better value.
· Work with outside architects, engineers, and detailers as necessary.
· Coordinate projects with sales and production departments.
· Check drawings of other draftsmen to minimize risk of error.
· Provide timely responses to inquiries from purchasing, production, and installation teams.
· Completed secondary level of education
· Must have at least 3-5 years of the same field.
· Good Communication skills.
· Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role.
· Familiarity with project management.
· Basic knowledge of labor and
· Hands-on experience with MS Office
and MS Excel.
· Knowledge of Electronic Document
Management Systems (EDMS).
· Proficient typing and editing skills.
· Data organization skills.
· Attention to detail.
· BSc degree in Project Management or relevant field.
This Page is created for providing help to new and old job hunters here in UAE and all over the world, but the specialty of this page is, we update you the new job openings from the Company websites and other sources. Also we will provide the link direct you to Company application form. If you are interested on any of the job we posted, please comment on the comment box and we will get you the details of the company and more information about posted job or you can contact directly to company and get details before moving further. We are not responsible for anything done by this pages. We are just copying to help job hunters across the world. Follow us for updates.
Fake Job Offers: BEWARE!
The UAE Ministry of Interior (MoI) has warned the public against fraudsters who promote fake jobs online in order to cheat people.